The following sound examples are coded using MP3 standard. For more sound examples, please refer to the PhD thesis (more that 100 sound examples in AAC format).
- duration change of a voice: original sound, sound slowed down on voiced parts (vowels) and speeded up on unvoiced parts (consonants and noise), sound speeded un on voiced parts and slowed down on unvoiced parts (the duration change is done according to a voiciness criterium),
- duration change of an instrumental sound (flute): original sound, sound speeded up for high pitches and slowed down for low pitches, sound slowed down for high pitches and speeded up for low pitches.
Adaptive Granular Delay:
- granular delay with the reinjection gain varying according to voiciness, applied to a guitar sound: original sound, usual delay, adaptive granular delay with maximum reijection for attacks (with the repetitions, the harmonic part disappear quickly, whereas attacks do not), adaptive granular delay with minimum reinjection for attacks (with the repetitions, the attacks disappear quickly, whereas harmonic parts do not),
- adaptive granular delay with the reinjection gain varying according to voiciness, applied to a voice: original sound, processed sound (only consonant are repeated),
- adaptive granular delay with the delay time varying according to the pitch: original sound, processed sound (the granualr aspect of the delay appears clearly, since grains are moved in time, this provides strong changes in timbre, as in usual granular synthesis techniques).